RBD Coconut Oil
|Serving Size 1 Tbsp. (14g)14 g|
|Serving Per Container About 28|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120||Calories from Fat 120|
|% Daliy Value*|
|Saturated Fat 13g||63%|
|Trans Fats 0G|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrates 0g||0%|
RBD coconut oil, as the name suggests, has gone extensive processing to extract its oil. Coconut oil goes through refinement, bleaching and deodorizing to achieve what you commonly see in their bottles. The less processing a food undergoes, the higher the nutrient content and the healthier it is. Processing removes and destroys nutrients. RBD is tasteless and odorless. This means that all the phytonutrients have been removed.
RBD coconut oil comes from dried coconuts (copra). Coconuts are cracked open and the meat is dried usually under the sun although ovens may be used. Open coconuts are left in the sun exposed to the elements for days and even weeks before they are processed further
- The King coconut is a variety of coconut native to Sri Lanka.
- Sweeter than regular coconuts.
- King coconut water consists minerals like calcium.
- King coconut also enrich with bio active enzymes.
- It contains iron and phosphorus and some vitamin.