|Nutrition Facts||Per 100g|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Coconut sugar produced from the sap of cut flower buds of the coconut palm. Coconut sugar has been used as a traditional sweetener for thousands of years in the South and South-East Asian regions where the coconut palm is in abundant supply. Coconut sugar is also called Coconut Palm Sugar. Coconut sugar is very high in calories (same as regular sugar) and you’d have to eat a ridiculous amount of it to satisfy your need for the above nutrients.
- Reduces risk of heart disease.
- Reduces risk of diseaseAtherosclerosis.
- Helps control diabetes.
- Provides an immediate source of energy.
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Helps prevent bacterial viral and fungal infections.