|Nutrition Facts||Per 100g|
|Calories||200 (837 kJ)|
|Calories from Fat||150%|
Coconut milk is the liquid that comes from the grated meat of a brown coconut. It should not be confused with Coconut water.Due to Organic nature, the product is free from Cholesterol and Hydrogenated fat. No additives ! You can use it in coffee and tea and in making your favourite dishes. Fresh coconut milk has a consistency and mildly sweet taste similar to that of cow's milk, and if properly prepared, should have little or no coconut odour. It may be consumed raw by itself, or used as a milk substitute in tea, coffee, or baking by vegans or people allergic to animal milk. It can also be mixed with fruit to make a yoghurt substitute. Coconut milk is an essential ingredients for curries.
- Reduces risk of heart disease.
- Reduces risk of diseaseAtherosclerosis.
- Helps control diabetes.
- Provides an immediate source of energy.
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Helps prevent bacterial viral and fungal infections.